Wednesday, October 26, 2011

There were a lot of miles in the last run of tour dates...

After Cardiff & Salford, we said Hello Liverpool!



Then Hello Aberdeen!


Then Hello Edinburgh!


Before saying Hello Nottingham!

The next few dates are a little easier as far as travelling is concerned. Cambridge, Southend, Dorking, Brighton, Milton Keynes, Guildford and Bournemouth... it'll feel like no miles at all after this last week.

All details for this next run - and the dates beyond - Dublin, Birmingham, Oxford, York, Middlesbrough, Bristol, High Wycombe, Tunbridge Wells, Watford, Cheltenham, Wolverhampton, Leicester, London, Coventry, Carlisle, Preston, Perth and Belfast - can be found on the Live Dates page of my site.

6 comments:

Mike said...

Looking forward to seeing you in MK on Monday evening.

winterwold said...

So any chance you will be taking the show to other countries? Like Sweden for example? :D

Dave Gorman said...

@Mike: I'll see you there.

@winterworld: I think I type these words at least 10 times a day at the moment: I don't book venues, they book me. This is true no matter where it is...

winterwold said...

Okay! So followup question if you don't mind. Do you have any tips on how to get your show booked here in Sweden? :D Have you perhaps performed here before somewhere that I could turn to?

Dave Gorman said...

@Winterworld: I don't really. I'm not being obtuse... but basically it needs a Swedish venue or promoter to book me through my agents. But I wouldn't hold out much hope of that happening. People tour in concentrated bursts because that's how shows get good. By refining them. You can't rehearse, so you can't refine it without an audience. One off gigs are never great... and a tour date in Sweden would be an expensive detour. It's not impossible mind... I have gigged in Norway before. But that was years ago when I was doing something simpler that fitted into a smaller club room etc.

angelosam123 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.